A trusted and highly reliable expert source for local media, Terrence is called upon by TV stations, newspapers, and magazines to provide his experienced perspective on a range of family and relationship issues. Click on the links below to view media coverage:
"How to Talk So People Will Listen, How to Listen So People Will Talk," a panel discussion on talking about race relations with compassion and courage on Janette R. Smith"s "The Healing Series," aired on June 11, 2020.
- "Burnout and Stress" - interview on BMORE Lifestyle on WNUV - Fox 45 Baltimore, with Chardelle Moore and Christina Denny: https://youtu.be/lv86GFIacao
- "Couples: Making Relationships Stronger" - interview on Good Morning, Maryland program, ABC2News: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_DBQzeQaFY
- "Soul Mates" - interview on WBFF Fox 45 Baltimore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_G_0eiYGnk
- "Is Divorce Contagious?" - interview on WBFF Fox 45 Baltimore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMetgsm-eMc
Intercultural Counseling Connection, Spring 2020- interview, featured clinician.
- "How to Explain to Your Kids Why Parents Fight," She Knows , publication date Mar 4, 2011, She Knows. See publication How to Explain to Your Kids Why Parents Fight