Providing individual, couples, and adolescent counseling on weekdays and evenings.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Anger Management and Anger Management for Women
- Asperger's Syndrome and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Depression and Anxiety
- Medical and Health Concerns
- Grief Counseling
- Social Skills Training
- Self Esteem
- Addiction & Recovery
- Parenting and Family Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Divorce Prevention and Counseling
- Sexual and Relationship Problems
- Work and Career Issues
Diagnosis, Treatment Planning, Referrals, and Coordination of Care for:
Certified Family Trauma Professional, International Association of Trauma Professionals
Immigrant Survivors of Torture and Ill Treatment and Asylum Seekers (Physicians for Human Rights, Intercultural Counseling Connections, Pro Bono Counseling Services of Maryland)
Approved Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor Supervisor (Maryland) for:
- Licensed Graduate Professional Counselors (LGPC).
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors (LCPC).
If you would like to view some suggestions for couples that I presented on the "Good Morning, Maryland" program, ABC2News, on January 5, 2011, click on this link.
With a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, clients achieve the personal growth they’re striving for. For an appointment, you can call: (410) 433-3113