Out-of-pocket: $110 per clinical hour session for individuals; $135 per clinical hour for couples*. If services are covered in full or in part by your health insurance plan, you need to ask your insurance provider about the copay.
* NOTE: Most insurance plans do NOT cover couples counseling. I will provide a paid invoice for services rendered which you may submit to your insurance provider for determination of coverage.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I am currently in-network with most insurance plans in Maryland, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna, CIGNA, Value Options, and more.
To verify health insurance for therapy or counseling, call your provider and ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis; special consideration given to military personnel and police officers.
Cash, personal checks, and all major credit cards accepted for payment; due at the beginning of the session.
PayPal on-line payments accepted.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay an out-of-pocket cancellation fee of $100.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.